Internists
500 S Anaheim Hills Rd
Ste 206
Anaheim, CA 92807
714-282-6934
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 2.4761904761905 of 4 stars
 |  Thorough, Empathetic & Compassionate  |  show details
by Linda F on Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Donna Frisch the most thorough, empathetic and compassionate doctor I've ever had. I have no objection to wait times as I know if I were to need extra time, like any of her patients, I would be accommodated. She is genuine and genuinely cares as is evidenced in the joy finds as healing happens. Dr. Frisch called me on more than one occasion after an appointment to follow up, her personally, not delegating someone else to do so. She has recommended me to several specialists, many of which served me very well. I have been told I am picky and persnickety, (which is an accurate observation), that is why I'm going to stick with Dr Donna Frisch.

by Barbara on Nov 3rd, 2013

I also want to say that I just loved Dr. Frisch. She spent all the time you needed and never made you feel rushed. I also had a change in insurance and was disappointed that I had to change Dr's. Wish she would also join other groups so we could come back. She is definitely a keeper. The nurse practitioner Theresa is also very good.

by Cheryl on Sep 2nd, 2013

I had Dr. Frisch for many years and it was just in the past couple of years that my employer changed insurances and I had to find another doctor. I miss Dr. Frisch. She always took time to listen what was happening with your health issues besides personal issues. She never made me feel that she needed to rush thru the visit and on to another patient. If I could, I would go back to Dr. Frisch in a heart beat.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by vik on Aug 16th, 2013

It's interesting to see doctors that choose a career of medicine for the money. I requested to see Dr Frisch last week, however her office staff refused to scheduele me an appointment with my primary care physician. "Sorry you have to see her nurse practitioner." I choose Dr Frisch not an NP as my PCP. She clearly does not care about patient care and hands off cases to her NPs. BTW: I am currently a medical school student and have experienced many doctors like this. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor that takes her time caring about you and you will have a much better dianosis

Sep 15th, 2011

I love this doctor. She has taken really good care of me.

|  Great Dr but terrible staff  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

Dr Frisch is great but her staff makes it not worth going. At all of my early morning appointments (first available in a given day and booked way out in advance) the staff was always late to open the office, pushing my appointment back 30-40 minutes. On top of that they have never had a positive/helpful attitude you want when visiting a healthcare provider.

|  Love Her!  |  show details
by A. Herman, Yorba Linda on Jan 26th, 2011

I am a 56 year old Type 1 diabetic and have been seeing Dr. Frisch for several years. I adore Dr. Frisch. She is the most caring, concerned, involved, and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. Her bedside manner and ability to solve difficult problems is outstanding.

|  the best physician  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

i would not consider another doctor.Dr. Frisch has treat myself anf several family members and many other physicians. If you can get an appointment with her you should grab it.

|  Excellent Professional Care - 10 yrs patient  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

Doctors who are "present" and listen and caring enough to be approachable and make you feel like you are having a conversation with someone who cares about you like Dr. Frisch are like gold.Although it may be hard to get a same day appointment with Dr. Frisch at times, this has been my experience in the past with good doctors. Whenever I have had to see an alternative CFNP in the office, I have gotten the same high quality treatment. Also, the staff has always been professional and kind.

|  HORRIBLE STAFF & THEY DO NOT CALL BACK  |  show details
by Barbara on Mar 26th, 2010

Staff up front wants me in and out. The worst part is there is no one to cover the phones on the weekends. I leave a message on the machine and dont get a call back. I dont like machines with a million extensions. I want to talk to a friendly face when I call and it doesnt happen with Dr. Frish's office. I have a new great doctor now that I have no complaints about.

|  ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2009

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

|  Better Dr's out there  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

Keep looking

|  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with Dr. Frisch  |  show details
by UNHAPPY PATIENT on Sep 10th, 2009

Save your health, time and money and go to anyone but Dr. Donna Frisch. I got screwed by her mistake and here is my warning to you before it happens to you or a loved one of yours. Theres plenty of great doctors out there and Dr. Donna Frisch is NOT one of them!

|  Awsome Doctor  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2009

Dr. Frisch is extremely caring and knowledgeable. She treated me with dignity and respect at every appointment I have had with her in the past 5 years. She goes the distance in diagnosing and giving workable, sensible treatments. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a thorough, intelligent and compassionate doctor. The same applies to the physician assistants accociated with the office. There are a few of the medical assistants who are not as kind as they should be, but Dr. Frisch more than makes up for an occassional bad attitude from one of the young ladies in the office.