Dr. Donna Frisch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 7th, 2016
Dr. Frisch is the best doctor out there!
I've been seeing Dr. Frisch for nearly 20 years. Dr. Frisch has always been genuinely attentive, thorough, caring and is not afraid to think outside the box. She's not like most doctors and is willing to go out of her way to help you. I feel very fortunate to have her as my PCP.

September 10th, 2015
Both my husband and I have been gong to Dr. Frisch for about 15 years. She is thoughtful, caring and accurate with diagnosing problems. We also often see her Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistance for routine visits. They to are very attentive and thorough. They always ask, "is there anything else" . I highly recommend Dr. Frisch and her great staff.

August 3rd, 2015
You won't find a better doctor!
I've been a patient of Dr. Frisch's for about 20 years. I have also been to many other PCPs & Specialists (approx 30 or so) over the years. Dr. Frisch is the most caring, compassionate, genuine, intelligent & thorough doctor I've met. She takes the time to exam you, asks questions & really listens to & addresses your concerns. I have never left her office without a plan of care & she always calls me to follow up after tests. Her staff does have off days (who doesn't?) but they are all really great women! You will never find a doctor more willing to go the extra mile than Dr. Frisch!!

May 5th, 2015
Dr Frisch is awesome! She is so sweet and really helped me with my health needs. Highly recommend

March 18th, 2014
Thorough, Empathetic & Compassionate
Dr. Donna Frisch the most thorough, empathetic and compassionate doctor I've ever had. I have no objection to wait times as I know if I were to need extra time, like any of her patients, I would be accommodated. She is genuine and genuinely cares as is evidenced in the joy finds as healing happens. Dr. Frisch called me on more than one occasion after an appointment to follow up, her personally, not delegating someone else to do so. She has recommended me to several specialists, many of which served me very well. I have been told I am picky and persnickety, (which is an accurate observation), that is why I'm going to stick with Dr Donna Frisch.

November 3rd, 2013
I also want to say that I just loved Dr. Frisch. She spent all the time you needed and never made you feel rushed. I also had a change in insurance and was disappointed that I had to change Dr's. Wish she would also join other groups so we could come back. She is definitely a keeper. The nurse practitioner Theresa is also very good.

September 2nd, 2013
I had Dr. Frisch for many years and it was just in the past couple of years that my employer changed insurances and I had to find another doctor. I miss Dr. Frisch. She always took time to listen what was happening with your health issues besides personal issues. She never made me feel that she needed to rush thru the visit and on to another patient. If I could, I would go back to Dr. Frisch in a heart beat.

August 16th, 2013
Horrible experience
It's interesting to see doctors that choose a career of medicine for the money. I requested to see Dr Frisch last week, however her office staff refused to scheduele me an appointment with my primary care physician. "Sorry you have to see her nurse practitioner." I choose Dr Frisch not an NP as my PCP. She clearly does not care about patient care and hands off cases to her NPs. BTW: I am currently a medical school student and have experienced many doctors like this. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor that takes her time caring about you and you will have a much better dianosis

September 15th, 2011
I love this doctor. She has taken really good care of me.

February 7th, 2011
Great Dr but terrible staff
Dr Frisch is great but her staff makes it not worth going. At all of my early morning appointments (first available in a given day and booked way out in advance) the staff was always late to open the office, pushing my appointment back 30-40 minutes. On top of that they have never had a positive/helpful attitude you want when visiting a healthcare provider.

January 26th, 2011
Love Her!
I am a 56 year old Type 1 diabetic and have been seeing Dr. Frisch for several years. I adore Dr. Frisch. She is the most caring, concerned, involved, and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. Her bedside manner and ability to solve difficult problems is outstanding.

November 17th, 2010
the best physician
i would not consider another doctor.Dr. Frisch has treat myself anf several family members and many other physicians. If you can get an appointment with her you should grab it.