A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Futterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Futterman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Futterman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Futterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna C. Futterman practice?
Dr. Donna Futterman practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.