Dr. Donna Gallik Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Donna Gallik?

Think twice before booking an appointment here!

Posted on June 6th, 2016

In my initial appointment with Dr. Gallick I personally liked her very much. However, liking someone is not enough when you're visiting a CARDIOLOGIST with significant heart issues. I waited for that first appointment over THREE hours. Subsquently, she called me personally along with her staff to set up another appointment. I was sure as the first appointment came with a significant wait time. So I set the second appointment which came with nearly a month wait to get in - so a day prior to my appointment, after waiting a month, it was cancelled as Dr. Gallick had an emergency. OK - scheduled another one for another month out. So today I receive a call from a member of her staff, TWO DAYS before my appointment - that again, she's cancelling as she's "out of the office." So basically if you're a cardiac patient having health issues and you've waited over two months to get in to see this physician, with both of those being cancelled a day or two days prior your response would be REMOVE ME AS A PATIENT IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT CONTACT ME IN FUTURE. As the owner of major business myself here in Los Angeles, and one of the L.A. Business Journal's Top 100 Women-Owned Businesses - I can tell you this is no way to run your business or your practice. The film industry is not life or death - cardiac issues are!

No thanks

Posted on February 7th, 2016

I don't like leaving bad reviews, but felt I needed to forewarn others. Dr. Gallik is incredibly uncaring and the worst doctor I've ever had. I was scared and desperate for answers relating to my heart problem, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and had several appointments with her. I wanted to cry after almost all of them. She was of absolute no help in trying to figure out what was wrong with my heart. I asked her about another organ (in relation to the heart, wondering if it could possibly be causing my heart issue) and she said "I don't know, I'm just a cardiologist." Different parts of the body can have a huge effect on your heart - I'm no wizard, but a cardiologist should at minimum know how other organs effect the heart. She acted like she did not want to help me at all and I have no idea why. I am normal, nice, polite, college graduate, etc. I have never been treated this way by a doctor before. She never had any suggestions and was always spacey like she needed a cup of coffee or something. Her receptionist is also rather rude. I could never get a hold of Dr. Gallik about anything. I had important test results which I was worried about, they claimed they never received them even though they did (I asked the lab - they had sent them twice). I had them resent again (this is normally the doctor's office job). Then it took over TWO WEEKS for me to get a hold of Dr. Gallik just to hear the results. I called nearly everyday and the receptionist would say "Dr. Gallik will call you at the end of the day" and she never would. Then (still no results) Dr. Gallik went on vacation and the receptionist said she was in the middle of nowhere with no cell phone reception and could not be reached. She may have been a good cardiologist at some point, but she seems like she has been in the business too long and could care less about individual patients. To end on a positive, I will say the nurses in her office are very nice.

Mr.

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Donna Gallik is one of the best Cardiologist her patient is very important to her, accurate diagnosis, promptness and very courteous and very professional physician. I'll recommend Dr. Donna Gallik to everyone.

(Mrs.) Sherree Colvin

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. Gallick saw me, promptly, and was extremely warm, yet very professional. Her staff is excellent. My experience was that everyone in their office , sincerely, cared about the patients. I found them all to be warm, attentive, thorough, efficient and the doctor has an outstanding beside manner: that is, she is so calm and reassuring that your heart is at rest, the entire time.

Posted on August 4th, 2008