Dr. Donna Gates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Gates?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Donna Gates?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016

This was a follow up..

This was a follow up to some new medication and blood check.

October 12th, 2016

My visit was follow ..

My visit was follow up to a trip to the emergency room. As always,Dr. Gates listened carefully and was very thorough. She is the best doctor I have ever had.

October 4th, 2016

THE OFFICE STAFF AND..

THE OFFICE STAFF AND DOCTOR GATES ARE ALWAYS NICE AND NEVER MAKE YOU FEEL RUSHED. THEY LISTEN TO WHAT YOU NEED AND TRY TO HELP GET YOU THE BEST RESULTS POSSIBLE. I RECOMMEND THIS PRACTICE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHEN OTHERS ASK ABOUT NEW DOCTORS.

September 26th, 2016

Experience was good...

Experience was good. Appointment scheduled that morning expeditiously. Dr Gates and all staff were courteous and professional. I felt listened to and that I was given a complete examination regarding my illness and a good explanation of what was done and what to expect.

September 13th, 2016

I have been with Dr...

I have been with Dr. Gates for many years. She has always done her very best to help me with my health problems. AND she always laughs at my jokes.

August 31st, 2016

A1C checkup appt:Dr...

A1C checkup appt:Dr. Gates is professional, and also friendly and easy to 'talk too'. She does not rush the patient and takes her time. She makes her findings easy to understand and is good to offer suggestions and advice as needed or requested.She's the BEST ! I have recommended her to family and friends.

August 11th, 2016

Follow up on a condition that has not cleared up. Was referred to a surgery center for further treatment. As always, I was treated extremely well. I was seen in a timely manner. The nurse and Dr. Gates were extremely attentive and professional. Most people don't enjoy a visit to the doctor, but Dr. Gates and the staff made my visit as stress free as possible.

August 2nd, 2016

Excellent care by Dr..

Excellent care by Dr Gates CCMA, Mary ..Always have great visits with Dr Gates. I was sent for X-rays at GSO Imaging and was called the next day with results .. Good experience with check in and out.

July 25th, 2016

My wellness visit we..

My wellness visit went well. Dr. Gates is always thorough and friendly. She has been my doctor now for about 17 years and I have enjoyed having her as my primary care doctor.

July 18th, 2016

My experience with D..

My experience with Dr Gates was great. She is the most caring DoctorI've ever seen. She is never in a hurry, always takes her time with you and listens to you. Is she can't fix what's wrong she will send you to someone who can. She will not let you be in pain and not do something. I have been going to her forever and I love her to death, and I will never change. She's the greatest.

July 11th, 2016

very comfortable wit..

very comfortable with Dr GatesShe was very professional and caring about my problemAlso, all other staff who were very friendly. They made me feel welcomed and interested in helping me.

June 23rd, 2016

I came for a wellnes..

I came for a wellness annual visit. My experience was excellent from all points. I like it that Dr. Gates listens to me,to my concerns,and takes me seriously. She never makes me feel that my feelings are not valid, I trust her good judgment in trying to keep me healthy!