Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Gavarone
Dr. Donna Gavarone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gavarone is affiliated with Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center, Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus and Aria Health - Torresdale Campus. Dr. Gavarone has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Gavarone has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Donna Gavarone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Benjamin Bennov
Dr. Andrew Rosenzweig
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Maya Spodik
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi10