A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Geiger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Geiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Geiger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Geiger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lynn Geiger MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Geiger practice?
- Dr. Donna Geiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Geiger practices Ophthalmology near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Ophthalmologists.