A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Geiger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Geiger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Geiger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lynn Geiger MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Geiger practice?
- Dr. Donna Geiger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donna Geiger practices Ophthalmology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Southold, NY.
See Port Jefferson Ophthalmologists.