A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Geiger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geiger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Geiger practice?
Dr. Donna Geiger practices Ophthalmology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Ridge, NY.
See Port Jefferson Ophthalmologists.