inactive

Donna J Glover MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 8th, 2010
lovely competent doctor
Doctor Glover really cares about her patients and has the latest and most up to date treatments.

March 8th, 2010
alive because of her Waiting room time doesn't matter. Medicine is not like Wendy's drive thru!
she saved my life when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had 4 young children. She recommended aggressive chemo and treatments which have now become integrated into standard care in many prorgams. She's ahead of he time!!!

February 16th, 2010
Amazing Physician and Diagnostician
Dr. Glover has successfully treated me for a very rare and very deadly type of breast cancer for ten years and I would not go to anyone else. Here practice is renowned for treating patients that other oncologists give up on. I have encountered many other patients with difficult to treat cancers and/or advanced cases who have been successfully in remission for even longer than me. The office staff is wonderful and everyone treats you as a whole person. They make you feel like family and work diligently to keep a smile on your face and not lose hope. Dr. Glover is extremely accessible. She is completely devoted to her patients and can be contacted on holidays, weekends, evenings, etc. No other doctor is nearly as caring. She always goes the extra mile to make sure you are properly diagnosed and leaves nothing to chance. I have full confidence in her as my primary care physician and can call her whenever I get sick from anything.

February 8th, 2010
Stay away!!!
I went to her for about 6 months until I couldn't take it anymore!!I have waited to see her on average the wait timeis between 5-7 hours!!! She is very scatter brained and seemslike she is on something. I still don't know what's wrongwith me. She is also very insecure. Stay away no joke!!!!!