A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Graham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Graham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Graham MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donna Graham practice?
- Dr. Donna Graham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna Graham practices Allergy & Immunology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Conway, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists.