A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Graham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Melissa Graham MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Graham practice?
- Dr. Donna Graham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donna Graham practices Allergy & Immunology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, AR and Cabot, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists.