A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Limbic Encephalitis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Chandler Graves MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donna C. Graves practice?
- Dr. Donna Graves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Graves practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Dallas Neurologists.