A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Wagstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Wagstaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagstaff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Wagstaff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Wagstaff practice?
- Dr. Donna Wagstaff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Wagstaff practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.