A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Wagstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Wagstaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagstaff
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wagstaff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagstaff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Wagstaff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Wagstaff practice?
- Dr. Donna Wagstaff has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Wagstaff practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.