Obstetricians & Gynecologists
506 E Bridge St
Suite A
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
507-537-9007
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

She makes you feel like you truly are the most important person in her life when she is with you. She knew exactly what to do in my situation. I couldn't sing her praises louder.She was born for what she does and that is treating women!!!!

|  Best doctor I've ever had...  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

I wondered where Donna went and so I googled her and I see she is in MN - you're very fortunate to have her. During my first (and only) pregnancy I chose Donna because she was with the hospital I wanted,she was a woman, and I liked her name. Very soon after I chose her I found out I was pregnant with twins and my pregnancy turned out to be high risk. Dr. Hartfiel was extremely professional as well as being friendly and easily accessible. She also fought for me with my insurance company and got a procedure for me that I needed. She was a great advocate. I have no doubt that it was her up to date, aggressive, practice that enabled my twins to be born only one-and-a-half weeks early. I always felt she cared about all of me - not just my pregnancy.

|  Exceptional Dr!  |  show details
by Jenny Thorsell, Olympia WA on Sep 11th, 2009

Dr. Hartfiel delivered my firstborn in Olympia WA in May 04. She was exceptional in her bedside manner, her knowledge and really listened to concerns and questions, especially being my first baby. I was crushed when she moved out of state, but knew whoever was getting her was in good hands. We had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Hartfiel for just a short time but will always remember her as being an excellent Doctor.