Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Henry
Dr. Donna Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Westchester Medical Center and Lincoln Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Henry has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Donna Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Nereida Correa
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Elizabeth Schneider
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.38 mi34
Dr. Vinodha Nagesh
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bronx, NY 0.40 mi15