Dr. Donna Hobgood MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chattanooga, TN

March 9th, 2013
Contracted a UTI from the visit
I was new to Chattanooga and had been referred to Dr. Hobgood by my old provider. I had been having some issues that were greatly impacting my life that I wanted to speak to her about. She was very pleasant and nice, but I did have some pain during the exam and bled which I have never previously. I tried to talk to her about what issues I was having when she came back into the room, but she didn't even stay long enough to sit down let alone talk to her. The staff was the most rude I've ever encountered. When the nurse took me to the room she left the door wide open with other patients outside when she asked what my issues were! I had to undress beside a massive biohazard bin. And to top it off, I had to go to my PCP the next day, where he told me I had the beginnings of a UTI, which has now turned into a raging infection. I left with no answers, just a very painful infection due to a lack of cleanliness I don't even want to imagine! The Dr herself was pleasant but needs to do some serious housecleaning with her staff.

February 21st, 2011
Dr.Hobgood is a wonderful gynecologist! She listened to me and has usually targeted the exact problem. She also preformed a surgery on me in 2006. I received excellent care from her and her staff.

February 22nd, 2009
I've been a patient of Dr. Hobgoods for over 19 years... She's one of the best out there. I recommend her to everyone.