A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Holland is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Holland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna L Holland MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Holland practice?
- Dr. Donna Holland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Holland practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.