A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Hummell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Hummell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hummell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Hummell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummell graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hummell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Sedlak Hummell MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Hummell practice?
- Dr. Donna Hummell has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Hummell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians, Nashville Rheumatologists, and Nashville Allergists.