A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Hummell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Hummell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Hummell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummell graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hummell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital Consulting Staff Only
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hummell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans