A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Hummell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Hummell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Hummell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummell graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hummell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Sedlak Hummell MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Hummell practice?
- Dr. Donna Hummell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donna Hummell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians, Nashville Pediatric Specialists, and Nashville Allergists.