A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Smith, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Central State Hospital - Louisville
- Madison State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Jane Smith MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Donna Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Smith practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.