A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Jamieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Jamieson, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Jamieson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamieson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jamieson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Jamieson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Jamieson practice?
- Dr. Donna Jamieson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Jamieson practices Allergy & Immunology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Allergists.