Overall Review

May 27th, 2015
waste of time
Seen her for several years, she can only handle very basic stuff, seems to only want to push pharmaceuticals and refer the problem to a specialist. Doesn't like to complete paperwork when patients request.

July 29th, 2014
refused to take mebas a paitent, because of medications i was on
Its sad when Dr's refuse to see a patient because of the medications their taking. That total and utterly discrimination torwards me. All I needed was a xray on my knee where I fell. This person should be banned from the medical board. Lawsuit may follow

August 28th, 2013
Dr. Donna Judson has a very calm and friendly demeanor, she comes in and sits down and actually listens to you with interest. She is very down to earth, excellent bedside manner and great communicator. I trust her judgement completely, she makes sense. She shows concern regarding your insurance and what is best all around. Her staff is also very nice and efficient and I had only a 5 minute wait to get started. I highly recommend Dr. Judson's office!

April 4th, 2013
I love Doctor Judson. I am 35 years old and I have been seeing her since I was in 8th or 9th grade. Though I no longer live in the area I still drive out to Cantonment to be seen by her. She treats my Mom, Dad, my sister and her family as well. She knows all of us and asks about my family when I visit. She also remembers family medical history and keeps that in mind when diagnosing me.

April 19th, 2012
Great Family Doctor
My husband, daughter, and I all see Dr. Judson. We have been extremely pleased with her and the level of care and concern she provides to her patients. Her bedside maner is above reproach.She really listens to the patient and never ignores or dismisses patient issues and complaints. She is a wonderful doc who genuinely cares for her patients and has definitely met her calling.

October 10th, 2010
Diagnosis is excellent. Reminds me of a country doctor who knows all her patients. She is compassionate and caring. Would recommend her to all of my friends.

August 8th, 2009