Overall Review

3.8

January 29th, 2015
Great doctor!!!
Very friendly staff... Dr . Kasello was very gentle, talkative, and very thorough!

September 6th, 2013
She is a butcher alright.
For my first, I got induced, which I had to by law. However this woman let me tear up so bad I had third degree tears, I could not sit down for three months, this is a problem when you have a newborn. Not to mention the nurse that works in the Fishkill office, Ann Bollmann, PA. is the worst human in the planet. You have to meet with her early in your pregnancy, and this woman would not stop making me feel judged, and bad about myself, she also kept correcting me after things that the DR had told me. She had the worst bed side manner. I got terribly sick during my pregnancy (which could have cause a miscarriage) she would not let me speak to any Doctor, she hung up the phone on me and my husband, and could have cared less about my situation. That woman should be fired, and have her license removed. If I ever have another problem with this office they will certainly be hearing from my lawyer. If you decide to go to this office make sure you only see DR. Stern, Dr.Madoff or Dr Obosa Osawe ( she is the most gentle and nicest one there) The only problem is you never know who is going to deliver your baby, and that to me, is terrifying.

May 2nd, 2013
Don't go to her
I almost passed out from the pain and excessive bleeding. Don't go to her she's a butcher!

September 9th, 2010
Dr Kaesello should have her liscense revoked
Dr Kasello is a callous human being. No she a monster. She actually told me that I would have to have peices of my cervix cut out before she got any test result back. She said I had a very bad case of (advanced) abnormal cells around my cervix. She put me through a brutal coposcopy where her and the nurse laugh as a cried. She show no sense of bed side manner. I though that after she cause my baby to miscarry should would have been gentle. However, she was extremely mean an nasty. She gave me an exam knowing that I had a miscarriage already and my baby bleed out in a matter of 3 days. Needless to say she did not share my pain. Neither did the office staff that laugh their heads off while I got the coposcopy done. Can you believe that she is a liscensed physician that treat people this way. When I went to church some mother were talking about GYN doctors and her name came up. One lady said I did not care for her at all!!! My mouth dropped open to find out that she had victimized others!!!