A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Kiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Kiley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Kiley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiley graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kiley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North County Hospital And Health Center
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Kiley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Kiley practice?
- Dr. Donna Kiley has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Kiley practices Psychiatry near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Psychiatrists.