A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Knupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Knupp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Knupp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Knupp graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Knupp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna L Knupp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Knupp practice?
- Dr. Donna Knupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Knupp practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.