Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great family doctor! show details Great family doctor!
by Joan B. on Dec 1st, 2015

Very compassionate and professional. I have some very serious health conditions, and she helps me sort out a lot of my problems in a way that my specialists can't. I would and do recommend her to friends and family.

honestly cares not judgemental show details honestly cares not judgemental
by bonnie on Jul 10th, 2015

I started with dr. Knupp during a difficult time. She never treated me bad and goes above and beyond. Will spend an hour with you if you need it, gets detailed into your problems n how to attack them. I can't praise this lady enough. I will not change Dr's til she retires. If I could give extra stars for bedside manner spending time, and follow up I would.

by Carole Berman on Apr 30th, 2014

I feel that Dr. Knupp truly cares about her patients.

Intrusive/Abusive Office Staff show details Intrusive/Abusive Office Staff
by Disheartened on Jan 9th, 2014

Staff violates HIPAA, even gives you other patient's records They refuse to do paperwork and instead make defamatory remarks to your insurance provider as a away of "getting rid of their paperwork." Her staff has absolutely not trust worthy. Do not share any information with them at all. If you do, you will lose the doctor. Knupp will set up protocols and Sherrye or Renee will sabatoge them. She'd be a better doctor without them. If ever there was a physician sabotaged -- this is it. She used to be a great physician. She is deluded into thinking her staff is o.k. They're horrible, and cause patient problems.

Nov 13th, 2011

She has been my doctor for over 14 years. ALWAYS willing to listen and give good helpful advice. I would not be alive today if it was not for her. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Good listener show details Good listener
Mar 20th, 2008

She is one of the few doctors that takes time to actually listen to what you are saying. Very caring and patient. Will refer to specialist if she feels they would be more effective.