A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Koch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Koch DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Koch practice?
- Dr. Donna Koch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Koch practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Garfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Garfield Family Physicians and Garfield Primary Care Doctors.