A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Konlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Konlian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Konlian, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Konlian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Konlian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konlian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Konlian practice?
Dr. Donna Konlian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and North Haledon, NJ.
See Wayne Internists, Wayne Cardiologists, and Wayne Nuclear Medicine Physicians.