A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Konlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Konlian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konlian
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konlian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Konlian, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Konlian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Konlian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Konlian FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Konlian practice?
- Dr. Donna Konlian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Konlian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Cardiologists.