Learn more about Dr. Donna Konlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Konlian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konlian
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Konlian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Konlian, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Konlian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Konlian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Konlian FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Konlian practice?
- Dr. Donna Konlian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Konlian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Cardiologists.