A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Konlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Konlian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konlian
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Konlian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Konlian, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Konlian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Konlian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Konlian FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Konlian practice?
- Dr. Donna Konlian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Konlian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Cardiologists.