Dr. Donna Krepak Is this you?

March 26th, 2015

We LOVE dr krepak and the girls in the office! BEST pediatrician!

August 20th, 2013

Not Impressed

I was referred to Dr. Krepak after getting my daughter on IEHP. We've seen here twice for regular appointments and once for a sick visit. It's easy to get in to see her and the assistants are nice. But she doesn't try to build a personal relationship at all. I feel very rushed when she's speaking with me and checking my daughter. She basically diagnoses my toddler with asthma without even explaining to me in depth. That's a pretty serious diagnosis to just skip over. i'm not convinced it's correct either because she hasn't taken to time to get to know my daughter. Because my daughter is so young I want to find a doctor who is really enthusiastic about her overall health not just prescribing short term fixes.

December 30th, 2010

Best pediatrician I have ever met

Dr. Krepak is the best, most knowledgable pediatrician I have ever met. She is very personable, very knowledgable, and a great doctor.

September 2nd, 2015