A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Kwong is Good. Dr. Kwong has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwong graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kwong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Providence Newberg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Donna Kwong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna Kwong practice?
Dr. Donna Kwong practices Internal Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Newberg, OR.
See Pleasanton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dona Kwong, Dr. Ladonna Kwong