A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Kwong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Kwong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwong graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kwong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Kwong MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna Kwong practice?
- Dr. Donna Kwong has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Kwong practices Internal Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Internists.