A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Davis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lafaye Davis MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Donna Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna Davis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia, AL and Montgomery, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Psychiatrists.