A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Lambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Lambers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Lambers, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambers graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lambers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lambers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna Lambers practice?
- Dr. Donna Lambers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donna Lambers practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Edgewood, KY.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.