A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Landen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Landen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Landen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Landen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Akane Landen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna A. Landen practice?
- Dr. Donna Landen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Landen practices Family Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Birmingham Primary Care Doctors.