A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Leonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Leonardo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonardo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leonardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Leonardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Leonardo DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donna Leonardo practice?
- Dr. Donna Leonardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Leonardo practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.