A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Leonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Leonardo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonardo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leonardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Leonardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Leonardo DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donna Leonardo practice?
- Dr. Donna Leonardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Leonardo practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.