Dr. Donna Lester MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
Will not believe you
Recently moved here and this doctor did not seem to believe me when I told her what was hurting or wrong with me. Would not listen and shuffled me out of the room with no regard.

October 15th, 2015
She and Staff are great !

May 27th, 2015
Not a doctor I would trust!
Would not take my dog to her. My mom had cancer. She was treating her for pneumonia. Didn't want to put her in hospital so she went to the office every week for shots. Never cleared up . Took my mom back very sick and mom wanted her to put her in the hospital. Lester said to her "it may not get any better than this". How cruel! She wouldn't put her in the hospital because Lester was afraid she might not get her kickback from insurance company. We treat our elderly like they don't matter. Just like she treated her. My mother died several weeks later after we put her in the hospital. Her cancer markers were off the charts. No matter how old we get life matters. She will get her due some day. It will be that karma kicking her in the behind. She is a very uncaring individual. There is a difference in being direct and out right RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL to people she was sworn to help. Not a doctor I would ever trust again.

August 4th, 2014
exam
She tried to make a scheduled physical exam into a stress disorder exam. When reminded that this was supposed to be a physical exam she seemed to be upset and rushed through the exam. Doing the exam in that fashion she caused physical harm to the patient. The patient experianced pain and swelling and was put on ice packs the evening following the exam.

June 26th, 2013
back in 2002
My dad went to her and she told him he had heartburn a few days later died of a HEART ATTACK I wish she would have looked him over and not just assumed

May 8th, 2013
Relative of patient
Though the doctor was not rude with my aunt, my aunt was left with a bad impression because of her attitude with her fellow staff. Me and my aunt have a firm belief that someone should treat someone with the respect that they want to be treated. For this reason we are writing the review. From my aunts experience she saw the doctor raise her voice and slam the door in her nurses face while the nurse was trying to help out. We feel that this is not the proper behavior for a professional to have, regardless of having a patient or not present. Her knowledge is adequate, but her personality fell short when we saw her mistreat a co-worker who was trying to help.

September 26th, 2012
As far as I am concerned she is a excellent Doctor with a great staff and her PA Louann is just terrific.

June 23rd, 2012
This woman is evil
My mother has seen Dr. Lucifer oops, I mean Lester twice andOn the first visit she thought, maybe I caught her on a bad day so on her next visit she made an attempt to start a nice conversation with her and the doctors response was, "I don't care, why are you here?" as my mother tried to explain what she was feeling the doctors response was, "I don't care about that, I asked why you are here!" after my mother explained what was going and she then realized that she may have had a mini stroke (TIA). So how long would she have let my mother continue to sit there with these signs before ssomething's fatal could have happened. This woman is clearly in the wrong profession if she can't talk to other human being with care and compassion. I do not recommend Dr. Lester to anyone. Not even your worst enemy!

November 6th, 2011
sonny
Doctor Lester can be a bit to forward plus her bed side manners need to inprove. Its all in the way you say things I have been with a couple of Doctors and I must say she speaks and does not care how she saids things. Some persons may like this but other person prefer a nice gentle doctor.

April 12th, 2010
Doctor not paying attention to patient kills one by omission of duties
Donna Lester did not send my Mom to the hospital with very clear signs of a heart attack. Since she was a doctor no one else in family took Mom's signs as failing and she died because after all - Mom had been seen. Only if I'd been called I could have freaking told this doctor to call 911 while Mom was in the office and not to ignore her complaints as oh well your fine at the moment when this doctor clearly had been told signs which indicate a heart attack or minimally to put someone in the hospital for a check and to be watched. Later my family was told there was nothing she could have done. Nothing? So, so wrong. Don't let this person hurt you or a loved one.

January 14th, 2010
Dr. Lester sent my Mother away with a full blown heart attack and obvious signs and made an appointment for 24 hours later instead. Dr. Lester's staff was more interested in a puppy than her per my Mother's own words in my last call before she died and was livid she hadn't been helped. Since Dr. Lester wouldn't help my Mother she evidently decided the ER wouldn't either if a doctor wouldn't. In retrospect her death certificate should probably not have "Sudden Coronary Syndrome" as she did not just drop dead and had signs for over 24 hours which were completely ignored at this doctors office. I have no idea why an EKG was not ordered. I also have no idea why tests had not been completed prior to this with my Mother's history. Does Dr. Lester believe in just letting nature take its course instead of prevention?

August 11th, 2017