A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Londino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Londino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Londino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Londino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Londino, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental disorders mental retardation adolescent substance use play therapy psychopharmacology in children.
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Londino graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Londino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna L Londino MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Londino practice?
- Dr. Donna Londino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Londino practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Psychiatrists and Augusta Child Psychiatrists.