A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Martin, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Martin MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Donna Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Martin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Geneticists.