A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna McHargue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna McHargue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McHargue graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McHargue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Denise McHargue MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna D. McHargue practice?
- Dr. Donna McHargue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna McHargue practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.