A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna McMillan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna McMillan, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McMillan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna McMillan FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna McMillan practice?
- Dr. Donna McMillan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna McMillan practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.