A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Mendez is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Mendez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mendez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Reyes Mendez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Donna Mendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Mendez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.