Dr. Donna Mildvan MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Ophthalmology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Mildvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Mildvan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 17 Areas, including AIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, AIDS-Related Complex, and AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mildvan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Mildvan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mildvan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance