A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Mildvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Mildvan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Clinical Trials
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- STD Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sepsis Blood Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Mildvan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Mildvan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division