A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Mildvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Mildvan is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Mildvan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Clinical Research
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mildvan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mildvan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Mildvan MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donna Mildvan practice?
- Dr. Donna Mildvan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Mildvan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.