Dr. Donna Millay MD Patient Reviews

2.0

April 23rd, 2016
Medical license should be revoked
Absolutely the WORST, i am not even going to waste my time explaining, she doesn't even deserve that. Just don't waste your time or money.

June 14th, 2013
Patient
This appointment was a terrible experience for me. She was rude and unhelpful. She did not listen to my concerns or explain why she was doing the examinations she did. She offered no treatment or help whatsoever. She was overall just condescending and rude to me. I left in tears, more confused than ever, and honestly think I have as much understanding about my condition just having googled it as she does w her medical degree.

June 6th, 2013
Do NOT recommend this MD.
This was the worst MD appointment I have ever been to. I was looking forward to going to the appointment after feeling like I had a sinus infection for 6+ months during the winter. The CT scan showed a cyst in the maxillary sinus, in the cheek I have had pain/pressure for 9 months and she said the cyst was insignificant and didn't listen to any of the symptoms I have. She had no other explanation for why I have pain/pressure in that cheek, but said it's not from the cyst. She was also very rude and unfriendly. I would NOT recommend anyone see her.

July 21st, 2008
TERRIBLE SURGERY
Donna Millay performed rhinoplasty on me a few years ago, and my nose looks worse now than it did before the surgery. It is not symmetrical, even, or flattering. She did not take the time to thoroughly understand what I wanted, which just resulted in a HUGE waste of time and money for me.