A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Moreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Moreau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Moreau, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreau graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moreau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-PresbyterianMorgan Stanley Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Louise Moreau MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Moreau practice?
- Dr. Donna Moreau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Moreau practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Child Psychiatrists.