A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Morgan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Morgan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Morgan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Donna Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Morgan practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Pain Management Doctors and Eugene Anesthesiologists.