Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Morgan
Dr. Donna Morgan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Morgan is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist 8/10/2008 Courtesy Current Pain Management and Cottage Grove Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Morgan has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Donna Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Joseph Dunn
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Eugene, OR 0 mi32
Dr. Robb Nagata
Eugene, OR 0.67 mi20
Dr. Roy Blackburn III
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Eugene, OR 1.38 mi26