A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Morgan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Morgan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans