Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist (pain control)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
We deserve better show details We deserve better
by ChronicPainMom on May 27th, 2015

I'm glad Dr Morgan is no longer at Pain Consultants of Oregon where her patients were mistreated by her assistant Frank Hillman, the only reason I'm writing this review is after reading two previous reviews who didn't want to name the unprofessional staff, well I'm most certain it's Hillman, who has had number of complaints made against him. He said very inappropriate things to me, gave bad medical advice and humiliated me. Dr. Morgan is now at Neurospine Institute and I had to follow her there because there aren't a lot of pain mgmt docs around, I'm getting adequate care and I had to get away from Frank Hillman. Don't delete my comment, this is a warning to other patients who may get stuck with him and I want them to know they don't have to take it from him, he's not God, not even a doctor!!

Impressed show details Impressed
by R Wilson on Feb 13th, 2015

Dr. Morgan is highly knowledgeable and (perhaps more importantly) she listened to me.

Blessing in the medical field show details Blessing in the medical field
by IN COOS BAY on Aug 15th, 2013

I Have been with the clinic almost three years now while in will not give any names I have been seen by two other Drs and a PA ...let's just say I prefer to have my visits with DR Morgan ,,My enjoyability of life and overall pain has greatly improved with DR Morgan's help .I do generally think it's a wonderful clinic with a nice staff .AND DR MORGAN has been a blessing to me...How ever my last visit was very upsetting I was heart broken and felt I was being treated like a junkie because one of my UAs came back with high amounts of one drug and not enough of the other I explained I was confused on what I should take or mix and was scared to mix all these narcotics,I also had to explain why I go to the ER "excessively ..well pretty simple I live in a small town and we have no urgent care two clinics and one hospital so if something happens an EMERGENCY in my eyes Darn right I will go to the ER if it's a weekend and I can't get to my primary till who knows when,, well I was analysed and questioned had to explain every detail as if I was a liar seeking more narcotics ,,when truthfully I pray to God everyday to heal me because I don't want to have to take medications ever, anyways my point is for a patient that have been with them for years and I call every time to let them know when I have an accute condition that required more pain medication give them urinalysis at the drop of a dime and used the same pharmacy for 5 yrs for me to questioned or treated the way I did really was disheartening..I have since then try to reason with myself and say well she was just doing her job,,I am still angry and hurt that I had to endure that type of scrutiny.

her patiant show details her patiant
Jun 1st, 2010

I will have to say they are good at taking care of you and helping get the pain taken care of. One of there staff members needs some work on there bedside manner and i wont say eny names.