Overall Review

August 27th, 2015
I went to the ER twice because I was very ill during the weekend and was sent home with a diagnosis of the “flu”. I had a temperature that would not go lower than 104 degrees for days. I knew that what I had was not the “flu”, I was in too much pain and breathing became a problem. Waited for Monday to make an appointment with Dr. Morrison, and when I entered the examine room, she knew right away what I had. She told me that my left lung had severe pneumonia and sent me to get x-rays done right away, only to confirm her diagnosis. Had I trusted the doctors in the ER, my lungs would have failed. Both Dr. Morrison and Dr. Van De Hoevan are great and very knowledgeable.

May 16th, 2014
Excellent doctor. Very thorough. Follows up and will refer you or consult with a specialist wherever appropriate.

October 8th, 2012
john p terry
My initial experience was excellent.

December 25th, 2011
Would not go back
She could not diagnose my illness accurately. She is an evidence based doctor, meaning she will depend only on the medical reports and not on the patients symptoms. I was very ill, she just went by reports, took 2 weeks to respond to my condition at a time when passing every day was difficult. In meantime I was compelled to find another doctor who was able to diagnose me corectly and I recovered rapidly.