A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Irene Myers MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Donna I. Myers practice?
- Dr. Donna Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Myers practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Nephrologists.