A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans