A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna O'Neill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Neill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie O'Neill FRCPC and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Donna O'Neill has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna O'Neill practices Infectious Disease near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Infectious Disease Doctors.