A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna O'Neill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neill
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Neill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M O'Neill FRCPC and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Donna O'Neill has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna O'Neill practices Infectious Disease near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Infectious Disease Doctors.