A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna O'Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna O'Shea is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna O'Shea, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shea graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. O'Shea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna L O'Shea MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. O'Shea practice?
- Dr. Donna O'Shea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna O'Shea practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Hill, CT and Somers, CT.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.