A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Osikowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Osikowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Osikowicz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Osikowicz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Osikowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osikowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans