A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Osikowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Osikowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Osikowicz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osikowicz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Osikowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Osikowicz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Osikowicz practice?
- Dr. Donna Osikowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Osikowicz practices Psychiatry near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists.