A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Ott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Ott, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Ott DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna Ott practice?
- Dr. Donna Ott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Ott practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.