Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Parker
Dr. Donna Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with other offices in Gainesville, FL and Gainesville, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Parker is affiliated with Shands at UF, Shands at Starke and North Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Parker has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Parker has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Donna Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Elias Sayour
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Gainesville, FL 0 mi8
Dr. Lawrence Shoemaker
Gainesville, FL 0.09 mi27
Dr. Michael Shillingford
Pediatrics, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Gainesville, FL 0.09 mi12