A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Persaud is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Persaud, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Persaud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Indira Persaud BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna I. Persaud practice?
- Dr. Donna Persaud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Persaud practices Pediatrics near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Pediatricians.