Overall Review

August 8th, 2016
A+ for Dr. Pinelli and Her Robot!!
I couldn't be happier with Dr. Pinelli. Her office staff was pleasant and efficient. She was attentive and personable, and took her time explaining what I needed to know. She listened to my concerns and was thorough in her responses, giving me confidence about what was going to happen. In the hospital, it was nice to see how well regarded she is by everyone at Jupiter Medical Center. Her presence before the surgery was comforting, and I was impressed to see her in my room at 10PM to check on me, even though she'd been at the hospital since early morning. No one wants to have surgery, but Dr. Pinelli made sure that the whole experience was the best it could be.

March 25th, 2016
4 Years Cancer Free
I would highly recommend Dr. Pinelli. She has a wonderful personality and skills set. She provide confidence in difficult situations and is attentiv ...

March 29th, 2015
Outstanding
From the first contact with the scheduler, to my first meeting with Dr. Pinelli I felt completely at ease. When she walked into the exam room I was scared to death, given the reason for my visit. She immediately made me feel as if we were old friends! My surgery was scheduled for 4 days later. Every question and fear was addressed in that first appointment. I went home with a stack of reading material. I left the office with a feeling in my heart that I was going to be in excellent hands! Day of surgery at JMC everyone was helpful, caring and sensitive to my fears. I could not have asked for better care. Surgery was long, and not without complications Dr. Pinelli was there every step of the way. She kept both my husband and me informed with every step, spent as much time with us as we needed. Despite her busy schedule there has never been a point where I have felt rushed or not important as a person and as a patient in her care. She even came to see me at midnight in the hospital because I was having such a miserable post op day one! She eased my fears, and comforted me when I was at an absolute low point! Her compassion and care has gone beyond what I would have expected. I honestly can not say enough good things about her. The thought of cancer is a frightening concept, I feel so fortunate to have been introduced and cared for by such a wonderful doctor. I will continue to be monitored closely by Dr. Pinelli for a while to come, i know that I am in good hands and feel confidant in her care.

April 26th, 2013
I can't say enough about the care I am receiving. I was lucky and don't have cancer, but had a five hour difficult surgery. I was the last of the day and it was after 10:00pm and Dr. Pinelli spent time explaining my surgery to my freind who was with me as we'll as calling my family. Her compassion as well as that of her staff is amazing. I was scheduled for surgery very quickly and had a short time to worry about the scarey cancer word, can't thank her enough!!! If you are fortunate enough to have Dr. Pinelli as your doctor during difficult times I am sure your experience will be just like mine.

April 20th, 2013
Caring and calming,and competent !
I felt that I was cared for by intelligent,informed and caring People!Everyone of Dr. Pinelli ' s staff was attentive and made me feel comfortable! Each new her job well, and endeavored to give me the best medical care possible. Dr. Pinelli is a bright,giving,and empathic person. The medical care I received was excellent.

October 23rd, 2011
Gloria J. Collins
I was anxious and afraid once I heard Dr. Pinelli's title. She was very honest and didn't sugar coat anything. She put me at ease, spent a lot of time with me, and left the final choice up to me. I trusted her totally and appreciated how she treated me. My surgery was very favorable and I can't thank her enough for her skill and kindness. Her staff was curteous and equally kind toward me. I felt I was in the very best place I could be. The staff at Jupiter Hospital also were very kind and thoughtful. If you are fortunate to get an appointment with Dr.Pinelli I'm sure you will have the wonderful experience I had. Dr. Pinelli I can't thank you enough.

August 17th, 2011
Dr. Pinelli saved my life. She is very knowledgable and spent a lot of time with me explaining my treatment and prognosis. (She also performed my surgery succussfully). She is personable and very thorough. Her staff from the front desk to the nurses are extremely caring and polite. I am very grateful I found Dr.Pinelli and her staff.

July 5th, 2011
Dr. Pinelli is a top notch doctor/surgeon. She correctly diagnosed my problem and performed my operation. While saving my life, she also made sure that the incisions were as small as possible. There were no complications after the surgery and the recovery was quick. Dr. Pinelli has a warm and caring personality and makes you feel comfortable. There might be a long wait when you go to see her (up to an hour) but it is well worth the wait.

April 5th, 2011
A horrified ex- patient
As a mental health counselor, I just wanted to warn people about Dr Pinelli. I was recently diagnosed with cancer. She prescribed a treatment plan for me, which, my surgeon said I "was lucky" I didn't follow. If I had, other doctors also confirmed that I wouldn't have lived. I was not safe at all in her care.

July 3rd, 2010
Doctor Pinelli is a wonderful & caring Doctor. I feel like she saved my life with the decisions she recommened and the 2 surgery's she has performed on me. She personally calls you to follow up and shows a level of concern that is not usual among most Doctors. You do have to wait a while at your appointments but that is to be expected with the type of cases she is dealing with and the attention she gives you when she is with you.

December 3rd, 2008
Dr. Pinelli is the best!
I was referred by my OB/GYN to Dr. Pinelli. I was given an appointment at the last minute and although I had to wait a while, it was certainly worth it. She (and her nurse Pat) scheduled me for surgery within a few days and while in the hospital she visited me every day. A few weeks after my operation I developed an infection and she operated once again on me at the last minute at 10PM. I am currently seeing her every few months and I have put my full trust in her. She answers my questions and doesn't make you feel rushed. She has saved my life! I believe Dr. Pinelli is the best anywhere!

March 3rd, 2008
Exceptional Physician
Dr. Pinelli is one of the most competent, compassionate and caring physicians I have ever met. I came to her office with an abdominal mass which a CT scan thought to be malignant. I was able to make an appt. with her within days of receiving the CT scan. She releived all my anxiety within minutes of our meeting. She explained what she thought the tumor was and put me into her surgery schedule within three days. She is a truly exceptional individual who happens to be an outstanding diagnostician and surgeon. I couln't have been in better hands anywhere in the United States. She was correct in her initial assessment. My tumor was benign.